The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - NY Swapmeet 2013
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:57 AM   #193
shloken38
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (11/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shloken38 View Post
I am interested! NY or NJ is cool with me. If it is NJ, I have a mini van and would be willing to pick 5 to 6 people from the PATH train in Hoboken. Not sure about doing LI.....I can be convinced though!

All I have to offer....

-black bar endlers fry/juvies(NOT hybrids, would classify as Class P)....juvies may or may not color up by this day
-guppy fry/juvies....nothing special, but the parents are very nice looking
-red cherry shrimp.....again, nothing special, but some of the moms are a real nice red (might have a lot of these to offer!)
-Ken's fish food. I can give out baggies of premium flakes, veggie sticks and algae wafers. I also have betta micro crumble, which I actually use for my fry and they love it!

I'm still waiting for my plants to grow out, so I can't really offer much as far as they go. Looking forward to this!
Hey everyone! Just wanted to throw my offerings out there again. I know it's not much, but I'm still young when it comes to this hobby. The red cherry shrimp I have available are spoken for, and possibly the endlers. The Ken's fish foods are still available for anyone who would like to try it out.

Not really looking for much as this is my first time out. What I am really looking for is to make a few friends who enjoy this hobby like me!!

Looking forward to the meet. See you all out there!!
2.5 Gallon - Pea Puffer
5.5 Gallon - RCS, Ghost Shrimp, Ember Tetras, Sparkling Gouramis, Bumble Bee Gobies
10 Gallon - Pure Black Bar Endlers
29 Gallon - Planted Community - Cherry Barbs, Neon Tetras, Various Cory Cats, Albino Bristlenose Pleco
shloken38 is offline   Reply With Quote