The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Nano Tank Upgrade to Betta version 0.2.0: 50% Complete
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:14 PM   #15
Silmarwen
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)

An updated FTS. You can see the discoloration of the gravel here My snail is slacking on the algae clearing on the sword, too. I might have to see if reducing my photoperiod will help that out at all :/ On the left in the back, you'll see the water lily bulb that finally sprouted; it started to grow a leaf within about eight hours of putting it in the tank, so something must be going right.

There is still something strange going on with the tips of the aponogeton, though, so I don't know what to do with that...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2g-fts.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	76498  

10g "Community" of nothing but Danios - 2g (barely) planted Betta - 2.5g Betta - 1g Pond Snail Repository

My aquascape style tends towards 'tall in the back, short in the front, lots and lots of green and stuff. And maybe a rock somewhere...'
Silmarwen is offline   Reply With Quote