The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Orphek Planted Tank LED Pendant
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:02 AM   #17
NWA-Planted
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (10/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesEmory View Post
At Orphek our customers are our biggest asset and we strive to answer their emails as quickly as possible. Here is a typical email we get from our customers.

"Thank you for the support and very quick replies!

I had never received replies on Sundays from any supplier!!! And I have dealt with many, you can imagine having to source each piece of equipment through a different supplier depending on the product!!

I will make sure I mention your great service on my build thread!

Thx

K. Regards
Raed"

Interesting...

but you have to realize A) many folks here are going to be VERY interested in your products especially when its something that could be comparable to DIY
B) We like pricing....

I understand that pricing can be dependent however, no one here is a newcomer to shipping costs that can fluctuate regularly, but there has to be baseline that says this product costs so much at $x price shipping calculated at order yada yada

Or even give standard options like the port to add to controllers etc. I mean correct me if I am wrong but there should be a base price... that does not depend on shipping or anything...

THAT being said that thing.. above... cmon not needed, and do you have a direct link to that pendant or did I just miss it? Your stuff looks great and the data you provide is what serious aquarists are looking for, but we also like to have a general idea on pricing... though usually when someone says "contact for quote" two things, there is no base product and or the price is fairly out of the norm.
Sump Pimp #8
RAOK Clubber #28