The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 50/50 peroxide water hc sitting over night
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:38 PM   #20
pirayaman
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)

ok the results are in. first i cant say with 100 percent certianty it was 50/50 it was probley 30-40 percent peroxide and as i put the hc and a couple others in a container with this mix there was bubbling from peroxide. i mixed it several times in the hr the plants were in the mix. after the hr i rinsed plants several time making sure all the peroxide was gone kinda smushing the plants alittle and stiring them in the clean tap water (no declorinator). i left them sit in just the tap water in a container over night and all of today. i went to pull a piece of the hc out and graped at the string alge it just fell off i again and again the alge just seem to let go and is red when under water. THE HC IS FINE so are the other 2 plants i tested. not clear not melting. i plan to put back in the tank tonight or tommorow i dont think an hr was needed maybe 30 mins would have bin smarter idk. it does work and it didnt kill or melt the plants
pirayaman is offline   Reply With Quote