View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:47 PM   #9
Gigimuah
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Thank you! I love ridgewood aquarium!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drowki View Post
-Absolutely Fish - Clifton (Pricey but great stock, doesn't sell sick fish. Plant selection is ok)
-Fishtown USA - Ramsey (Great all round store, great for plants, good selection of plants, and the owner and his son knows there stuff
-Fish Hut - I have bought fish from here before and they are looking great. I would def. put the fish in isolation the fish from here. Great store, starting to load up on plants, great supplies (amazon is still cheaper =))
-Ely's Tropical Fish and Ponds - Florham Park, looks dirty but he has a lot of odd ball fish and REALLY Great quality and some selection on large sizes
-Shark Aquarium - Great store, good selection, and you can get some larger size fish if you want (ex. clown loach)
-Reef Encounters - Great selection right now, and you should see this beauty 4" Electric Blue ram i got from them.
-Hoboken Fish Emporium - small shop (if you live local) and some selection. Different times not worth going and other times its good to stick in there (seen some rare fish for a small store)
-Rt 4 Aquarium - Englewood people in my club really like this place... so I would put this in my list

These are my various pet stores i go to...
Gigimuah is offline   Reply With Quote