The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Any manga readers on here?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 02:17 PM   #8
Silmarwen
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)

I used to read and watch both, but as soon as I actually started learning Japanese, I found dramas more useful for practice--mostly because reading in Japanese is a pain if you're not very familiar with kanji.

Rurouni Kenshin and Hana Kimi were my two top in each category (boys/girls respectively), but I now also have Skip Beat, part of Ayashi no Ceres/Ceres: Celestial Maiden, and this gorgeous collections of shorts called Dolls, which is about these plants that look like beautiful little living dolls, but you can't feed them anything but milk and cookies or something.

Then, I've got the first three books of Cardcaptor Sakura in Japanese, which I was trying to use to study... "was" and "trying"... Bah. lol~

10g "Community" of nothing but Danios - 2g (barely) planted Betta - 2.5g Betta - 1g Pond Snail Repository

My aquascape style tends towards 'tall in the back, short in the front, lots and lots of green and stuff. And maybe a rock somewhere...'
Silmarwen is offline   Reply With Quote