Originally Posted by greenaqua
1. If we do a mix of micro and macro every other day.. That's dosing everyday. Is that really necessary? Can plants really use up all the nutrients in a day?
2. Also, does it require 50% PWC? Some say 25%, some 50%.. Any points on that?
3. I am planning to use Flourish Excel. Is this good enough for carbon to live without CO2?
1) No, they cant, but that's the whole point.
2) 50% is just a nice round number we use and it prevents a crazy excess build up.
3) Excel is helpful. Pressurized CO2 is the best.