The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - The Lonely Mountain- Fish added
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:01 PM   #186
orchidman
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (18/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaStudent View Post
We can be patient for pictures Homework is pretty important anyway...just a little bit.

You'll appreciate the early college credit when you get to the undergraduate level. It'll save you time and lots of $. Most schools require some amount of general education classes. Mine's not as bad as St. Bonnies sounds like it used to be but it's still fairly intensive.

There's 6 categories, Literature, Social Science, Natural Science (x2), History, Art, and something else and you need 4 credits in each (and 8 from two of the three fields in natural science). Also, the second semester of a foreign language and a class with a global perspectives marking (a class is labeled with this if it meets certain criteria) are required.

The philosophy behind it is to provide a well rounded education but sometimes it just seems like checking boxes off a list.

You'll be able to figure it out for yourself soon enough.

Also, if you all get a chance I'd love to have your input on a couple photos I took. I'm going to enter into a photo competition and would like help finalizing an entry. Here's the link to the thread/poll
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=223490

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE BEST PART OF CYBER SCHOOL IS?!??!?! That I'm in english class right now

Yeah well rounded is always good I think I may pursue physical therapy, so I will be in school for 6+ years. Just the thought is daunting!

Sure thing! I'll look right now!
orchidman is online now   Reply With Quote