The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Nano Tank Upgrade to Betta version 0.2.0: 50% Complete
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 04:21 PM   #3
Silmarwen
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)

Thanks

After staring at it for two days, now, I'm wondering if I shouldn't move the bulbs closer to the back (the first ones I grew are in my 10g now, and are probably a solid 20" long after 4 months or so) and get some more small plants for the front. The LFS had, last I saw, some decent-looking anubias (I can't take shipments right now--not with as cold as it's been, and my apartment's mail system being so inadequate)... I have some Bolbitis heteroclita (I think) that I'd like to move over (the tiny shoot tucked in with the stones is one of its babies), but as I'm desperately trying to get a positive 100% ID on it, I've been hearing a lot about how it prefers to be emersed?? So... We'll see.

I might buy some more plants, update the pictures tonight, and set up a tripod so I can make a time-lapse of the growth in there.

10g "Community" of nothing but Danios - 2g (barely) planted Betta - 2.5g Betta - 1g Pond Snail Repository

My aquascape style tends towards 'tall in the back, short in the front, lots and lots of green and stuff. And maybe a rock somewhere...'
Silmarwen is offline   Reply With Quote