The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - DK's m..a..d.. d..o..-i..n..g..s........
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:01 PM   #1344
pKaz
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKShrimporium View Post
So, Shrimptern 0.0 spent the better part of the day down in the depths of the Shrimporium, yesterday. We had a lot of fun!

It was really a trip, because Shrimptern 0.0 had their first trip here years ago, when DK still had plastic drawers from the dollar store for tanks and was monkeying around with the origins of Water Factory 1.0.
It's true, While I can't say that I'm the first person to help out DK with some kind of "Shrimpy Project", I was one of the first. Plus Shrimptern 0.0 has such a cool sound to it. I saw the Shrimporium before it even had actual tanks as part of the shrimp rack, when the Waterfactory was just an idea. And speaking of the Waterfactory I can confirm its awesomeness as I got to see it whirling and clicking about yesterday draining and filling tanks without any human intervention.

I helped DK run and install the wires for the water on the floor alarm. It was good to be back! I had to scale down my aquarium situation while I was in search of finding a new house. Now that is all over and done with, and I'm moved in, I plan to expand my immersion into shrimp keeping. The shrimp I picked up from DK are doing really well so far!

Last edited by pKaz; 01-21-2013 at 10:17 PM.. Reason: wrong reference
pKaz is offline   Reply With Quote