The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - CryptKeeper54's Mr. Aqua 12 gallon long
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #6
CryptKeeper54
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ach1Ll3sH33L View Post
get some s.s mesh and make a pre filter for that overflow, i lost a few shrimp from them falling through when i had mine.
Will do. How is that finnex ray 2. I noticed you got it directly on top of tank. Are you running into algae issues? I've been reading your journal..... great stuff. Thanks for your contribution to the hobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MABJ View Post
Wow that tank is beautiful. I was looking at the tank cluster in the back at first. I was like.. That doesn't look like a 12g tank!!

Then I started looking around your pic, and I saw that mammoth.

Yeah that is on my list of wants! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

I have a long tank, and I would recommend two filters for increased water motion and more than one intake for cleaning.
Mammoth? That's funny to say about this tank cause I consider it to be a nano...lol, but I know what you mean. I'm loving this tank and hope I can make an aquascape worthy of it.

I'll be tinkering with how the water flow is when I get all my products. Going to devote all my time and energy into one tank instead of 7.
CLUBS: 12 Gal Long Club,***Nikon Pimp #062***
RETIRED: ADA Mini M, Schuber Wright Mini 66, Fluval Spec, Fluval Spec V, EheimAquastyle 6g, Fluval Edge 6g, 44 Pentagon
Owner/Creator of Plantednanotanks.com

Last edited by CryptKeeper54; 01-26-2013 at 11:58 AM.. Reason: Typo
CryptKeeper54 is offline   Reply With Quote