The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - everything gone
Thread: everything gone
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:57 AM   #20
Gregoryalln854
Algae Grower

PTrader: (2/100%)

Thanks guys, yeah he had gotten in my face, I had just had reconstructive shoulder surgery 8 days earlier and there was no way I could have taken him. I did run for my pistol, I think that made him bail. The guy got out of jail 8 hours later. The judge ( judge Wallace) didn't feel it warranted man slaughter charges. The news stations are in constant contact and are going to go after the judge. The video was aired nationwide tonight , on fox news, CNBC, CNN. We are hoping the national attention will get the judges attention. Seeing the pictures is the only way to really know how bad it was, words just can't describe. After seeing the pictures the D.A. was planning on changing charges. My insurance is state farm. yesterday they wouldn't even return phone calls. I'm not sure when I will get a tank, it will probably be 6-10 months until I get a new house, I was considering getting an edge, or spec v in the mean time. I have to have surgery again, my bicep is currently in my elbow. I'm extremely thankful for everyone's support. I'm happy my cat made it, and we saved the koi for now. Not sure how my turtles will handle being moved during hybernation. Thank you again, I love this site and look forward to getting a tank again.
Thanks
Greg
Gregoryalln854 is offline   Reply With Quote