View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 01:34 PM   #5
ReefkprZ
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (2/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMYukonon24s View Post
Welcome back the freshie side!
thanks man lookjing forward to updateing this thread as I progress. just need some input from others since I only have a very limited experience with minimalist aquascaping. usually I go hardcore wild overgrown look with my plants and I don't want that in this tank. I want to keep it clean and elegant. I may even remove some of those rocks to make it a more subtle effect in stead of a tier. I'll get another photo so everyone can see the aquascape unfogged and get a better idea of what I have in there and maybe make better suggestions for me.

I already removed the 2 small rocks on the hilltop, and added one more natural looking stone than the pieces of square slate that are there in the picture up above. my camera is currently at work so new pics will have to wait until tonight.

125g marine reef tank, 6 gallon fluval edge minimalist aquascape (in progress), 1 gallon aqueon evo 2 betta tank.
ReefkprZ is offline   Reply With Quote