The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - I need co2 help BIGTIME. Oh god what did I do wrong?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 07:47 PM   #13
talontsiawd
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (1/100%)
Send a message via AIM to talontsiawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridHerp View Post
Oh, that's reassuring. There isn't a leak, I can tell you that much, and I will just do regular check valves until I can get some nice fancy ones. And yah, I think I know part of my problem now......me being afraid to OD on anything only put the working pressure at 10.....I mean it was bubbling and all.....but then I realized that it was supposed to be at 36 for my atomizer anyways, s I feel kinda silly about that now.
Did you happen to lower your working pressure while the system was on? That could explain why after the first day, it wasn't working. You can lower the working pressure while everything is on and it works fine. But then the next day it doesn't because it can't build the initial pressure to get through the ceramic disk. Happened to me before, and with that low of working pressure on an atomizer, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it just didn't have enough pressure.

Not sure if you did this, just saying that it could explain why it worked one day and not the next.
talontsiawd is offline   Reply With Quote