The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Return to the Hobby 40B
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 05:44 AM   #15
difrent7
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiloh View Post
Now that's the million dollar question. Not sure. So you think Morris Bridge Road is worth looking into? Based on when my trip to Hillsborough River State Park in late summer, the area seemed pretty promising. I was thinking about poking around on the Peace River since I've been meaning to kayak down there anyway. It might be easier to find a waterlogged piece if I look near a river or swampy area. I feel like there would be so many good places around here but I don't know where to start.
Yeah if Morris Bridge isn't too far from you it is worth checking out. There is a little park where the Hillsborough river runs across Morris Bridge that might have something. Also USF outdoor recreation area on the Hillsborough river has a decent walking area and you might get lucky. I haven't been to either place in a while so I don't know what you will or won't find. I just drive down Morris Bridge Road and can see a lot of trees that are overturned in the marsh but don't know if you can access them from the road to get some wood if needed.
difrent7 is online now   Reply With Quote