01-17-2013, 09:50 PM
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lake Forest, IL
Coralvue RO/DI 100gpd System
Coralvue RO/DI 100gpd System.
CoralVue has assembled a high quality water purifying system that turns ordinary tap water into pure aquarium water - efficiently. With this filtration unit you can be assured that your aquatic animals are enjoying the highest quality water possible.
Coralvue RO/DI 100gpd System Technical Data
- Easy to use system controller
- Fully-Automated water management
- Accurate Digital TDS readings of outgoing product water
- Automatic membrane flush system prevents TDS creep Cyclic Membrane Flush (Full Membrane Flush upon shutdown to help prevent membrane scaling)
- Back-pressure electronic shut-off for reservoir use
- High and low pressure safety kill switches (For pump protection and full system automation)
- Audible Alarm
- Filter change notifications
- Room temperature read out
- Tested to obtain ~1:3 Product/Waste water ratio (source water temperature dependent)
- Over-sized liquid filled pressure gauge
- High efficiency booster pump
- Clear filter canisters with silicone o-ring seals
- Rugged metal frame for convenient free-standing placement or for space saving wall mounting
For more information on our Reverse Osmosis Systems and other Aquarium Supplies please visit us at www.aquacave.com
- Footprint 14.75" x 9"
- Height 17.5"
- 1 100 GPD membrane
- 1 µ polypropylene sediment cartridge
- 5 µ carbon block cartridge
- 1 refillable DI cartridge with high capacity color changing resin
- Quiet booster pump (located lost pre-filtration for extended pump life)
- Includes canister & membrane wrench, detailed instructions, installation connection fittings, RO tubing and accessories.
- All standard 10” canisters, cartridges and ¼"push-connect fittings