Seal your tanks and don't bomb the rooms the tanksare in .
And by seal I mean really seal, use the good plastic wrap, remove the filter, remove air pump, remove light, just have the tank totally sealed off. Then when you come back home, clean everything and be careful when you remove plastic from the tank, because it'll have the pesticide dust on it, and it can fall off into the water.
Another option is to use a pesticide that you spray directly on floors and furniture.
Shrimp are extremely sensitive to pesticides, because pesticides target nervous systems of invertebrates. (and our shrimp are closely related to bugs)