The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - My 12 gallon tibee tank! A journal of sorts...new pics 11/6/13!
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:51 PM   #1
ravensgate
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (64/100%)
Default My 12 gallon tibee tank! A journal of sorts...new pics 11/6/13!

Wish I could take credit for these but I can't. Picked these up from msjinkzd and got them in a week ago today. A couple of my favs aren't pictured because they were hiding on the sponge filter and I couldn't get a decent shot. They have vibrant white stripes...hopefully I can get pics this weekend to add to the thread. But here are a couple of males and couple of females. One of these females is a bright teal...and there is a matching male in there as well though he didn't get photographed. The other berried female is a dark royal blue...I had hoped they'd get side by side for a shot but it didn't happen. Anywho, I'm so excited about these I can't stand it. They are as blue as my OEBTs. These are crosses between Super Tigers and Wild Bees. They are housed with CRS, CBS, and OEBTs for now. Will be adding Goldens, TT and mischlings in the next couple of months, possibly more I hope to have a fun breeding project going! Thanks for letting me share
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tibee1.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	244.6 KB
ID:	64818  

Name:	tibee2.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	233.6 KB
ID:	64826