The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - LI on Saturday, Jan 12th
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 08:05 PM   #11
shloken38
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (11/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by furnfins View Post
I wanted to get out there now I have to get my daughter over to see a wedding venue at 12:30pm. Hopefully she wants to make a pitstop at Franks,hehe
I'm going for a small lfs tour on Friday. Not sure if I should do LI or NJ. That store in Ridgewood NJ sounds really nice.
I was in the Ridgewood store this past weekend....awesome place! I had been there back when they first opened. They have more stuff now. It's a small store, but definitely worth it for the plants. Don't go there expecting much livestock. They do have some shrimp and pygmy cories though. But this place is definitely one of my go to spots for plants. Great variety, very good prices.

The other good thing about heading to this store is it is not far from some of the others. You can easily hit up several stores in one trip. If you were doing this on a weekend, I might have been able to give you guys a tour. Sundays are especially nice because blue laws are in effect in Bergen County, so there is hardly any traffic.
2.5 Gallon - Pea Puffer
5.5 Gallon - RCS, Ghost Shrimp, Ember Tetras, Sparkling Gouramis, Bumble Bee Gobies
10 Gallon - Pure Black Bar Endlers
29 Gallon - Planted Community - Cherry Barbs, Neon Tetras, Various Cory Cats, Albino Bristlenose Pleco
shloken38 is offline   Reply With Quote