The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 125g mud tank back from the dead (now returning to the grave)
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:32 PM   #3336
cableguy69846
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (8/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonconductive View Post
Thanks, Cable! They're quite the handful.

Yea, I know, it's still empty. I have to work on the 1/4 round and some other stuff before i can work on the tank, or i'll be in trouble lol.... i have been working on it when im home alone tho haha.

Thanks! So I guess 2 negatives really do make a positive. lol Cuz Mom and Dad are a couple of G double O N's. Oliver is going through the terrible two's at 4. Sometimes it's brutal... And Heidi definately is a Daddy's girl as long as Mommy doesnt leave her sight lol.

I thought about asking Harrison to house them, but I figured I'd just do it myself. I split them up in smaller tanks upstairs for now, and all the plants are in tubs upstairs.

It going back up depends on how motivated I am to finish my (wife's) to do list. haha. Going to work on the 1/4 round this weekend.
Lol. The a-cursed "Honey Do" list.

I think mine started going through the terrible two's at 11 months. *facepalm* Enjoy it while it lasts though. I blinked and my older daughter turned 6 and started school. I missed a lot with that one.
The Fraternity of Dirt #39
Just because its dirt doesn't make it low tech

Cable's Madness
Fish tanks are like cups of coffee, one is never enough.
"What the smeggin smeg's he smeggin' done now?!" - Lister
cableguy69846 is offline   Reply With Quote