The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - My Bengal Tiger shrimps...aka TT x Red Tiger cross.
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:48 AM   #28
pinoyghost2
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (6/100%)

Not a problem, actually I bred some extremely fancy half-arabians that won World and Regional/National titles....very proud of myself. I also bred the 1st Palomino Anglo-Arab horse in North America.

I did make a good lot of money off my horse breeding/selling, but then the bottom dropped out of the market (cost of hay, gas for transportation, too high show fees etc) and I split with my partner, so got out of it.

I went back to breeding Bettas, then one day at an auction I saw these little red shrimps cool...bought them and that was the start of the "addiction"

Ive tried my hand at almost every type of shrimp, and lately the Taiwans are my thing...just had 10+ BKK babies that are doing real well born, so I am very excited about that.

My love was the Tiger shrimp though....from Super Tigers, Reds, TT, OEBTs to BTOEs...have them all. These were not planned just a glitch in my divided tank setup...didn't know that TTs would breed with other shrimps until I found one male in with my lone Red Tiger female (was keeping her on her own till I got some more males caught out of the other tank) Too late....Cassenova TT got her first....these are her/his offspring.
pinoyghost2 is offline   Reply With Quote