The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 125g mud tank back from the dead (now returning to the grave)
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 02:44 PM   #3335
nonconductive
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cableguy69846 View Post
Glad you are still kicking man. Your daughter is beautiful, and your son is quite a handsome man.

I really can't believe what I just saw though. The tank?! EMPTY?!

I did see the new coat of paint and sparkly clean glass. Glad it is getting a second life.
Thanks, Cable! They're quite the handful.

Yea, I know, it's still empty. I have to work on the 1/4 round and some other stuff before i can work on the tank, or i'll be in trouble lol.... i have been working on it when im home alone tho haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjinkzd View Post
when is it going back up? Did a local buddy foster your critters and plants for you?

your kids are crazy cute, as in, they are so cute it is almost painful.
Thanks! So I guess 2 negatives really do make a positive. lol Cuz Mom and Dad are a couple of G double O N's. Oliver is going through the terrible two's at 4. Sometimes it's brutal... And Heidi definately is a Daddy's girl as long as Mommy doesnt leave her sight lol.

I thought about asking Harrison to house them, but I figured I'd just do it myself. I split them up in smaller tanks upstairs for now, and all the plants are in tubs upstairs.

It going back up depends on how motivated I am to finish my (wife's) to do list. haha. Going to work on the 1/4 round this weekend.
The Fraternity of Dirt #2
nonconductive is offline   Reply With Quote