All ready.....figured a pic or two may help someone in the future.
Vikane gas tomorrow morning -
I wrapped each tank twice, using the special bags provided. I have five tanks and broke down a vertical setup for emersed plants. I picked up 3m tape and double sided tape, about fifty bucks worth.
On my larger tanks I left one hole open for an air stone that will be removed in the AM as well as a heater. I did 50 % water changes three days ago and then agin today. I added no fertilizers.
Here are some pictures
I will post the outcome on Wednesday or Thursday this week.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD