Sorry for the lack of updates.
But it continues!
The Mangroves were starting to look in pretty bad shape so I asked for help on my local reefing forums and I must've missed how much light baby mangroves actually need. So I quickly went to menards on New Years day and got me a fixture. I also did a large trimming of cheato (it took up over half the tank).
Also I have created a little "Mangrove Rack" to use to keep them straight till they have fully matured. Many of them have lost some roots when pushing them through the holes in the styrofoam.
I have also been recently intrigued in EG filtration and plan on incorporating that into my tank at a later date.