The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Fairly new to the hobby, are there any members in the Clarksville area?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:27 AM   #763
tlyons01
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (9/100%)

Hey there! You are in luck and not at the same time. I am usually full of clippings that I donate or trade out locally, and right now I have places for all of my currents to go. I will however keep you in mind the next time a trim time comes.... I work part time at J and M Petland on Ft Campbell Blvd if you ever find yourself in there. I do fish only, and will be working only Tuesday and Friday's. I was given full rein to start a planted tank there, and I think I have a good amount going so far. My next new project is a shrimp tank that I will be stocking there tomorrow.

Would love to meet you sometime, plants or no plants! We also have a fish club that is mostly local, we have members from our surrounding areas as well and quite a bit of these folks are into plants or are getting into them now after being fish only folks. I'm happy to report I have helped in that as well! You should also check us out, tankoutlaws.com
Never a membership fee, but you do need to register in order to utilize our classified section and live chat feature.

Hope to meet you soon, and may have some plants ready in about 2 weeks or less!

Therese
Fraternity of Dirt #75
Mud Pies~20 gallon
tlyons01 is offline   Reply With Quote