The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - New to the Forum
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:00 AM   #1
Gage'sAquariums
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Default New to the Forum

Hello to everyone, my name's Gage and after a few months of using this site as a reference for plants off and on I've finally made a profile. I also frequent MFK so anyone who's on there may know me in the Datnoids forum. I've worked in two LFS in the recent past, Aquarium Concepts and Connie's Tropical Fish. I've kept several aquariums from 2g to 75g and four planted aquariums before ranging from 5g to 20g though none have lasted much longer than 5-6 months due to my prior habit of changing things up regularly. I've kept "monster fish" for most of my two and a half year fish keeping life but recently I've made a slight shift back to where it all began, community fish. I'll be setting up a 50g cube planted aquarium/aquascape very soon and am looking forward to starting a thread in the Tank Journals forum. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the group of people I believe will be of great help to me and hopefully I can bring some of my knowledge here and help those here as well.
Gage'sAquariums is offline   Reply With Quote