The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 29g blackwater biotope- acuario de rio negro
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 09:50 PM   #614
orchidman
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (18/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwheeler91 View Post
Hows this coming along?

Um, well it still looks exactly the same as the pics! haha! I am slowly getting things for it, but other things (Christmas presents, clothes, food, GAS) have taken the money. Lol! I did get a light though, I got a Coralife Aqualight 2 bulb 30" fixture. I am thinking I'll want to go with a canister filter, instead of using the AquaClear30 I have now...what do you guys think? I think the Petco $1/gallon sale is going on now, so ill grab a 20 long that isn't broken. I have a slight problem though. I have the 29g still setup (not looking hot at all, too embarrassed to show pics) and I want to keep the German Blue Ram that is in it, I don't really want to keep the angelfish or the single remaining hatchetfish. But for the new scape I want to use Aquasoil, so i will have to wait a while before I can add fish..so IDK what to do. Because I want to keep the seeded filter media, but I don't necessarily want/have time to keep both tanks for that amount of time. And I also kind of want to keep the GBR, but i would be okay if I just got rid of it and bought new GBRs once the tank is setup..So I'm not quite sure what I'll do, haha!
orchidman is online now   Reply With Quote