The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Has anyone made the switch form cigarettes to e-cigs?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 06:07 AM   #38
nalu86
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (2/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavecorps View Post
The biggest reason I don't want to do the carto tanks is that I don't have anywhere to keep them when I am out and about. I live in the city and use public transportation for everything and I don't really want to carry a bag full of accessories everywhere I go just for vaping. It might be good for at my apartment, but most of the time I'm not here, and being a college student I don't have a desk I can keep them at while I'm out at classes. I don't even carry books to class, just a binder and pen because I hate having a lot of stuff with me. To me it's a bigger pain to carry larger accessories I can't fit in my pockets.

The whole thing together fits perfectly in my pocket, people think its a pen.

Why would you have to carry a whole bag of accessories? you only need to fill up your tank 1 time and you are good for a whole day.

Its a pain to walk around with a bottle liq and have to drip every couple of puffs. Carto tank you just fill it up before you leave the house and you should be good for a whole day. I never carry anything more than my PV around. And its more in my hand than in my pocket.
2x 75g+ 40B Tilapia outgrow tanks
20H Philippine blue Angelfish breeders + fry
20L CPD and Shrimp tank
10g Apisto Gibbiceps

Bengal: Meisje
Savannah Cat: Kimchee
nalu86 is offline   Reply With Quote