The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - PaintBall Tank with Level indicator - Cheap way to prevent EOTD?
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:00 AM   #6
Darkblade48

PTrader: (3/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingHellFish View Post
I didn't realize you were an audiophile! I also got the SRH840 and I prefer the M50's. They had a price error on the Shure and I got it for 80 bucks. Anyways, I'm trying to score some use Denon D2000.
An excellent pair of headphones; I have them and love them. Personally, I found the M50's bass to be too strong, and the D2000, while still strong in the bass, are not as bass heavy as the M50. The highs have a little bit of sparkle and sometimes are a bit sibilant, but you can get rid of it with a touch of equalization. I use a good parametric equalizer to really get the D2000 to sound the way I like. If doing A/B comparisons, once the equalizer is turned off, vocals sound flat.

I'd love to get my hands on a pair of D5000 or even D7000....it's a shame Denon decided to retire their old line for the newer line. I can't stand the look of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingHellFish View Post
My credit card going to take another hit, now I can finally make another regulator. Still waiting on those Concoa 212 regulators, hopefully I see some on [Ebay Link Removed]

A Primer to Pressurized CO2 and A Primer to Planted Tanks
Eheim Pimp #362 - Eheim 2213 x2, Eheim 2028, Eheim 2217, Eheim surface skimmer and Eheim autofeeder.
Victor Pimp #33 - HPT272-125-350-4M
Darkblade48 is offline   Reply With Quote