The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Has anyone made the switch form cigarettes to e-cigs?
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 07:13 AM   #33
nalu86
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (2/100%)

I smoked for 10 years, was a heavy smoker 2 pack a day. When I met my wife, I went down to 5-10 cig a day. My wife told me when we married, you have 1 year to quit smoking. I didn't feel like it, so I waited until the last day to quit. That day we were at the mall, some good looking girl was promoting e-cig, bought a kit for $200, well, it was crap. I started to do research on it because I tough it was the perfect way to quit smoking. Bought myself an eGo kit, loved it!! Started figuring out witch tastes I liked the most. I went the fruity way.
Now we are married for 3 years, and I've been smoking my e-cig for 2 years. Started with 18mg nicotine, went down to 0mg nicotine and just vape because I love it!

Going back in time, the hardest part not to go back to analogs was the first month, when you are over your first month, you will start hating analogs. They will smell like cr*p. And you will go around smokers.

I tried to smoke 3 analogs in the last 2 years, after 1 puf you will just throw them away.

Good luck and try the different tastes, the cig tastes suck the most, try fruits, coffee or chocolate.

I buy my liquids from http://www.mister-e-liquid.com , I tried a whole lot of different e liq providers and imo, he came out the best.

an 8oz bottle ($75) lasts me 2.5- 3 months.

Again, I wish you the best and go for it, you won't regret it!

If you want to know more, send me a PM.
2x 75g+ 40B Tilapia outgrow tanks
20H Philippine blue Angelfish breeders + fry
20L CPD and Shrimp tank
10g Apisto Gibbiceps

Bengal: Meisje
Savannah Cat: Kimchee
nalu86 is offline   Reply With Quote