The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Has anyone made the switch form cigarettes to e-cigs?
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 02:11 PM   #14
cableguy69846
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (8/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavecorps View Post
Another benefit for me is that I live in a bad neighborhood in Chicago and constantly have vagrants coming up to me asking for cigarettes when they see me smoking. Since smokes are over $10 a pack in Chicago, that means they also think you have money and some of these people are thieves as well and won't hesitate to rob you if you aren't street smart. The one I ordered doesn't look like a traditional cigarette and I can use it in my apartment, so hopefully I won't be as much of a vagrant magnet anymore.
I can sympathize with you on that one. Chicago south-side here, and I don't pull my smokes out in public unless I have to.

Another good way to start kicking that habit I have found is this. I smoke 100's, so I can smoke the same one 2 or 3 times. After a couple drags, I am usually good for a while. Put it out, and repeat. Helps me cut back. The fact that I can't smoke in the house helps too. Especially in the winter.
The Fraternity of Dirt #39
Just because its dirt doesn't make it low tech

Cable's Madness
Fish tanks are like cups of coffee, one is never enough.
"What the smeggin smeg's he smeggin' done now?!" - Lister
cableguy69846 is offline   Reply With Quote