The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - The Industry's First HOB Filter with UV Clarification
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 04:47 PM   #19
AquaTopMAG
Aquatop Aquatic Supplies

PTrader: (0/0%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by laqu View Post
I have some 2 gallon tanks would the 15 be small enough?

I currently use the azoo STUFFED with media, on LOW. I would love knowing my betta tanks are 'all clean'.

I also have a 6 gallon tank, is this something i can 'add on' and run every so often to just clean every so often?

Does the 15 have the skimmer, while i don't have saltwater tanks, I get that 'slime' on the water top from fertz.
Hi there--Our smallest model is the PF15-UV for tanks up to 15 gallons (5.0 wide x 5.0 deep x 7.75 tall). You can also replace your current filter with the PF15-UV as it is a dedicated HOB filter but with built-in UV sterilization. A nice feature is that the UV can be turned off and on and has a separate power source. In regards to the surface skimmer, yes it does come with one. The PF15 not only comes with a filter cartridge but also ceramic rings to promote beneficial bacteria growth. This is a 5 step filtration process: surface skimmer, mechanical, chemical, UV, and biological. Hope this helps!