View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 01:13 AM   #8
ikuzo
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)
Send a message via Yahoo to ikuzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad320 View Post
Nice looking tank. I love the fish. Crypts definitely dont kill shrimps. I would check the hardness of your water maybe?
yeah i was kinda frustrated because i can't put shrimps there. my water parameter is the same with the other nano tank. red cherries breed a lot there. the difference is that my nano has no co2 injection. maybe co2 is the issue? but then again my fish are doing good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somewhatshocked View Post
I've been checking these photos out for the past few hours and have to say, those P. furcatas and other Pseudomugil are gorgeous.

Makes me wish they were more popular in the United States.

Your tank just goes to show how attractive and colorful they are. Can't wait to see more photos.
thanks for the kind words. Pseudomugils are not that popular here too and it's hard to find them in stores. the furcata is common but not gertrudae and signifer, probably because of the washed up color and they're not showing their potentials yet.

they're still adapting in my tank too i guess. some of them just stays in the dark top righ corner while others swim freely.

sorry about the photos, i don't know why the results are yellowish

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridHerp View Post
That is quiet the collection. Also, I am super jealous of your collection of various Anubias, really great work with that.
hei thanks, i have been collecting anubias for years. coffeefolia is my favorite.