The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Poor Man's Spray Bar
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:31 AM   #11
FlyingSheep
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Alright, just an update. I've built my entire system and I think the thing looks really neat. My only problem right now is I don't have the Krylon Fusion paint. I've got this Ultra Cover (with 2x coverage!!!) paint that is from Rust-Oleum Painter's Touch. They told me it's the same thing as Krylon just a different brand. It claims that it bonds to plastic, and it's in the satin finish. Are they suppose to be in spray-paint bottles? And will this different brand subject my tank to a toxic apocalypse turning my fish into zombies?

I've got to say gents, you've been amazing help. Not only is this saving me over 50$, but I'm actually going to buy more parts so that I can do the intake just the way I want it. Once we get this paint ordeal solved, I'll be set. Though there is no rush, I plan on letting the PVC run a day or two just to make sure everything is in working order.

I should change my title to: "The Smart Man's Spraybar" as this is a much better option. At least in my opinion. DIY options I love so much.