The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Deep Blue iwagumi betta tank
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 04:19 AM   #9
marioman72
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (13/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STS_1OO View Post
Unique tank - love it. Where did you get FIN and how much was he? (I'm assuming he's a half-moon betta?)

thanks apriciate the kind words. Yea hes a half moon, i got him at a LFS called aqua life for 12.50$. great store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestems View Post
That is one gorgeous beta! I also love the look of the oversized rock erupting out of the tank. How is it anchored? Did you find it just like that, or break a longer rock in half?

My only suggestion would be perhaps shifting the rocks slightly to the left. But, really, it's awesome!
thanks!

The rock i found just as it was, A large beach near were i live has a piles of broken up rock that has been eroded in cool ways. lots of very nice rock in every shape and size u can imagine. all of it has a greenish hue to it, or purple one or the other. its quite interesting really i think it might amethyst mixed with slate or something along thos lines.

but as for the placement i was debating moving it slightly over but when i did it didn't look quite right. but now that its all planted i might try and move it over and see what it looks like haha. thanks for the suggestion tho always good to have a second opinion
marioman72 is online now   Reply With Quote