The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Coach's 29 Gallon - Cichlid Restart (Post #68)
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #39
CAM6467
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (13/100%)

I received several packages this morning. In those packages were my frogbit, crypt wendtii tropica red, lobelia cardinalis, anubias nana, rotala sp. "green", ludwigia repens x arcuata, hydrocoryle verticillata, and flame moss. Some of these were a surprise to me upon arrival, but that's what makes shopping for plants on the SNS so great! You're always going to wind up getting either more than you paid for or some bonus extras that you didn't expect! I love it.

I am still waiting on a shipment from aquariumplants.com. I'm not sure what the deal is. I ordered Sunday at 9:00pm with 2nd day air and I'm still waiting almost a week later... I'm a bit upset, but I'll just be patient and see how it unfolds...

Now then, let's get on with the pictures...

FTS (Post planting):

Shot from right side:

Shot from left side:

Aerial view of lobelia cardinals and new anubias nana (Taken underwater using lifeproof case on iPhone):

Close up of original anubias nana:

Lobelia cardinalis patch:

View of c. wendtii tropica red behind the anubias nana and driftwood:

Frogbit and new Koralia Nano 240:

Flame moss that I didn't know I was getting. I decided to tie it up and allow it to sort of grow out before I attach it to the driftwood. I'm sure that it'll probably end up getting tied to the driftwood the day my package from aquariumplants.com arrives. Here's the pic:

That's it for now. I'll have more once my final package arrives.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated,

Charlie
- The Fraternity of Dirt #66 -
Just because it's dirt doesn't make it low-tech.
CAM6467 is offline   Reply With Quote