Thread: my little eden
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:34 AM   #145
bluestems
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (10/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digsy View Post
I agree, Tommy was great to talk to and was very responsive with custom orders. I didn't realize that he had closed his business though, that's a shame. It still would be nice to find a decent local shop, I've had the worst luck getting rummynose tetras mailorder and could use a couple dozen more to fill out my school a little more.

Glad everything is settled down in your tank, hope to see some updated pics in the next week or so!

I'm nervous about mail ordering fish too, but the Wet Spot does do shipments for $15 UPS overnight to parts of Washington. I thought about trying that in the future, as it costs roughly that to drive to Seattle's Fish Store and back for me, and it's not such a long distance to ship. But if I have the time, I don't mind the drive to Seattle to visit a good fish store. A Place for Pets in Burien is on my list.

There's not much change in my tank at the moment... will post pics again when the hc finally fills in. Do you have a journal of your existing tank? I would love to see your setup. The smaller planted tanks you had were just gorgeous.

my little eden
7g nano, a work in progress

cherry shrimp vase

3g semi-emersed bowl

Last edited by bluestems; 01-02-2013 at 09:58 PM.. Reason: sp
bluestems is offline   Reply With Quote