I'll add the following:
1. Plants often melt after being introduced into a new tank. They'll grow back assuming all other factors are good
2. Check the LED Par sticky to see if your light is listed there and figure out what PAR level's you're getting. But it does look as if you don't have enough lighting (from a casual point of view).
3. Those LEDs look very blue to me but im on a crappy computer so I can't say for sure.
4. Add root tabs. In a nano with low-to-medium light plants, all you should need are root tabs and proper lighting for rooted plants. Some column ferts wouldn't hurt.
5. Most importantly, congrats on the cute baby!