The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Have a pet(s)? Share a pic here!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 05:33 AM   #20
Amandas tank
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (2/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwoodhunter View Post
Everyone has such lovely pets! I adore Shadow's story, and the laying-on-the-back-floppy-paw pose - lol

Right now I just have two cats. The red tabby is Taz, and I got from one of my assistant managers, his brother found her tossed into a dumpster. She was roughly 6 weeks old when I got her. She is a big poser. She huffs & puffs and struts like she's tough, but she squeals like a pig when the other cat calls her bluff.

The black cat is Zazu, and she's the same age as Taz, I adopted her from a no-kill shelter to keep the red kitten company. I think Zazu was deprived of oxygen or something, she has very slow reactions and is generally goofy, staring off into space for hours. These last few years she just stares at me, with big moony eyes that never blink. I'm finally used to it - lol. However I found out this summer that when a mouse shows up, she turns into the Terminator.

here they are, both going on 13 yrs old now.

no no no...I believe you are mistaken. That can't be Taz! It is no other than "Puss in Boots" from Shrek! You have a star livin amongst you