The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Have a pet(s)? Share a pic here!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 04:40 AM   #17
Amandas tank
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (2/100%)

Wow nice dogs! My doberman is the same way when it comes to exersize. I have to take him for hard core bike rides usually between 3-4 hours twice a day otherwise he is a huge PITA! During winter, he becomes a sled dog He loves pulling.

Both my boys were very well mannered too. People would see Ozzy and panic "Is that a pitbull?" I've had folks think Patron is a rottie... What? This skinny thing??? LOL!

I have to challenge Patron (the doberman) consistantly to keep him on task and focused. He loves to learn new things and has a real drive to make me happy at what ever cost. Incredible breed. I've never known a dog to attempt everything I ask of him no matter how challenging it may be.

My dad raised Rotties and Pits when I was a kid. My great grandmother raised Samoyeds. My uncle had Daschunds and my Grandfather had German shepards and Blue Heelers. If it wasn't for being around all those strong headed breeds I probably would not have been able to raise my boys properly. They're my first dogs I've owned.