View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 09:53 PM   #1
ADJAquariums
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (3/100%)
Default Sexing Bloivian Rams

What do i look for when sexing Bolivian Rams

Story for those interested-
So yesterday i went to petsmart originally looking for ottos and a new intake tube for my filter, instead i got a Bolivian Ram! normally i wouldnt buy a petsmart fish ecspecially this late in the week after restocking but i saw the Bolivian rams and i thought i have to get one! so i did, i picked one that was being more territorial and looked the healthiest, and i think i picked a good one. I was somewhat thinking the one i got was a female because of how territorial it was as well as its lack of red and blue spots on its underside fins. It is a full grown fish and it is a tanish color with little coloration to it (as in blues and Reds). I am 100% going to get another and i need to get an opposite sex. I would get a picture but my Camera finally went belly up, ill see if good o'l google can produce in this case.

Then I saw it. I saw a mom who would die for her son. A man who would kill for his wife. A boy, angry and alone. Laid out in front of him, the bad path. I saw it. And the path was a circle. Round and round. So I changed it.
-Joe (Looper 2012)
ADJAquariums is offline   Reply With Quote