The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - So, I'm using plants as reinforcers for my Psych project...
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 03:36 PM   #1
Silmarwen
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)
Default So, I'm using plants as reinforcers for my Psych project...

I'm in a behavior modification course this semester, and we had to do a project where we designed a behavior modification plan for a habit we want to change in ourselves. Part of this was designing a reinforcement system for the behavior.

Thus, I get a new plant or two for my tank every week that I get up on time 5 out of 7 days. This week, I'm 2/3 so far. My LFS had some nice red ludwigia when I was there last Thursday, so I'm thinking. It'll stay a bit pinkish still under low light, right?

I considered expanding my "reinforcement system" to include tanks, fish, and equipment, but my professor hates me and would take points off while telling me to "keep it simple".

But I might do that anyway. It's not like we're getting graded on the actual results.

10g "Community" of nothing but Danios - 2g (barely) planted Betta - 2.5g Betta - 1g Pond Snail Repository

My aquascape style tends towards 'tall in the back, short in the front, lots and lots of green and stuff. And maybe a rock somewhere...'
Silmarwen is offline   Reply With Quote