The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 13 Stones-Now Defunct, PT2 link up top
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 09:55 PM   #5
talontsiawd
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (1/100%)
Send a message via AIM to talontsiawd

I didn't plan on planting so quickly but I was out by Albany Aquarium, one of my favorite places to get plants. It's kind of far from me so I decided to stop by and get some HC.

I didn't separate out the HC as much as I usually do but I also have never started with this much. I will probably separate it out more. I don't foresee a long dry start, just enough to get it rooted. I don't care if it fills in before I fill the tank, I just dry start HC to make life easy. Once it's rooted I will likely fill.

Still have a lot to do in the meantime. I need to clean my pipes and glassware. Then I need to plumb my filter. I don't even have my CO2 stuff here but I may have to convince the GF to let me have a big 20lb tank outside of the stand because I have other financial priorities.

Feel free to give me advice on anything. The hardscape isn't necessarily finalized and I have a bunch more rocks. I am still messing around with it, not really noticeably.

However, here is a pic:
talontsiawd is offline   Reply With Quote