The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Hey guys check out my new project! 4x nano tank! UPDATE, NOW A 5X nano with saltwater
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 04:30 AM   #27
mr2
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)
Default New setup!

Now a 5x nano!

Unfortunately tank 1 crashed with bga after the endlers died during hurricane sandy a few weeks ago. All the shrimp made it somehow though. This is the new scape I am messing around with. I want to fill in the foreground with black sand maybe.
This one has really filled in nicely I think...

The center tank is a fluval spec that used to be my desk tank at work. I recently upgraded to a 20 long at my job and knew the perfect place for this one! I'd like to eventually make this tank saltwater with a few inverts and maybe a couple easy corals on some live rock, but realistically will probably not get to it any time soon.
High tech tank has filled in quite a bit. Added blyxa japonica to the back. You guys were right, blyxa wouldn't grow out of the substrate.
This ones kind of just thrown together but doing well and has somehow become home to a thriving colony of scuds which I can feed to the big fish in my upstairs tank as a treat.
mr2 is offline   Reply With Quote