The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - My ever-evolving tank (picture heavy)
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 04:46 AM   #131
Amandas tank
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (2/100%)

Okay... I can't paste from Picas Web Albums tonight for some reason, but now the Attachments are working so here ya go!

The full tank shot was taken after all the plants were added. I tossed in the Montana Lake rocks...and um...I will be removing them. I don't like it. I thought they'd be neat when the ground covers filled in among them...but I don't see myself being able to wait for that to happen. So...they will be gone tomorrow...wait, tomorrows Thanksgiving so they will be gone in a couple days.

The last picture is of Java Fern but I am not sure what the little black dots are on the underside of the leaves and was wondering if anyone could tell me. They are not like snail eggs as far as I can tell. Maybe they are just a part of the plants makeup? I haven't had Java Fern in awhile and don't recall what the leaves were like.

There are a few stems of another beautiful plant that I forgot to snap pics of before I added them to the tank. They are beautiful! With awesome purple tips. I love them. I love them all!!!!

"Thank you you two (and you know who you are) for the plants! I am tickled pink with all these great plants in my tank! It's awesome!!!!!"

Happy Thanksgiving to every one!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	new plants 021.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	57596  

Click image for larger version

Name:	new plants 001.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	57597