The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Going to Japan, any recommendation?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 12:54 PM   #6
Silmarwen
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)

So, I don't know what your schedule's like, but if you're in Kyoto on the 21st, the Toji flea market is incredible for souvenirs, antiques, and kimono (f you're into that stuff)! I'm so jealous--I wasn't into aquascaping when I did my study abroad, because I totally could have squeezed out a trip to the ADA gallery. Ahh. C'est la vie.

I can't speak for aquarium equipment, but if you like just shopping, Nambaa/Shinsaibashi in Osaka is incredible. I spent so many weekends there just walking up and down the arcade

Edit: Forgot to menton--You can't hit Kyoto without going to see Kyomizudera. Big, orange temple, can't miss it.

10g "Community" of nothing but Danios - 2g (barely) planted Betta - 2.5g Betta - 1g Pond Snail Repository

My aquascape style tends towards 'tall in the back, short in the front, lots and lots of green and stuff. And maybe a rock somewhere...'
Silmarwen is offline   Reply With Quote