The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - philly area swap list. great for local pickups!
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:31 AM   #2125
Fishies_in_Philly
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (9/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by watercage View Post
Not off the bat. I have a shipment of plants coming in from member Gordon. would love to learn more, see others tanks to see setups and get ideas.

Right now im trying to get my co2 right, and just started dosing liquid ferts. - Flourish & Iron.

EDIT: Well actually, Im looking for a decent regulator w/ solenoid and bubble counter. Just picked up a Ph Controller from one of the guys in my reef club.
well, if you are ever in Philly, you are more than welcome to stop by, see my tanks and shoot the $hlt about plants, tanks, whatever. btw, if you are going to use CO2, i HIGHLY recommend you go with dry fertz. they will last a LOT longer, and you can get all you need for the same price as what you paid for both of those. with liquid and co2, you're gonna also need nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus. is that the third one? i haven't bought liquids in a while, so i forget...lol

also, check out the local tanks in the post your local tanks forum in the PA thread. i am almost positive any of the local members will answer any questions you have, if we can
Fishies_in_Philly is offline   Reply With Quote