The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Is anyone an instructor/admin at a college or university?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 07:14 PM   #44
Silmarwen
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)

Thanks for the encouragement, those of you who have done so. Things are marginally better for the moment, but I'm pretty sure that's because I've hit some sort of hysterical nirvana point, where the panic has triggered enough endorphin production that I think everything will be okay

Still don't know what's going to go on after college, but I literally can do nothing at this point except plough through schoolwork, throw every last cent I have at my overdue tuition bill, and wait for my graduation audit to get back to me. A friend just informed me of a new coffee shop opening up on the other side of campus, so I'm going to go throw myself at the window over and over until they let me in to beg for a job. I'll even bring them lattes so they can see how much I know about coffee. Lattes have coffee in them, right? Anyway...

10g "Community" of nothing but Danios - 2g (barely) planted Betta - 2.5g Betta - 1g Pond Snail Repository

My aquascape style tends towards 'tall in the back, short in the front, lots and lots of green and stuff. And maybe a rock somewhere...'
Silmarwen is offline   Reply With Quote