Originally Posted by nalu86
Be careful with boiling water in the microwave oven.
I once did a science project for school when I was 15 or so: boiling water in microwave and cooling it down, giving it to a house plant, it killed the plant. I did the same to another plant (same species plant) same water, only not boiled in microwave, this plant did fine. I can't tell for sure the pant died because of the microwaved water, but I'm pretty sure.
Not really related to the topic, but microwaved water does not kill plants...