The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - philly area swap list. great for local pickups!
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:11 AM   #2109
Fishies_in_Philly
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (9/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPlakat View Post
We just drive to each other's house's and have mini swap meets haha! Those angels are looking pretty nice Bill...getting bigger.

I completely tore up everything in the 30 to start over. Still haven't started planting the 75 haha...gonna trash all the floaters tomorrow and start tying on the anubias 3 or 4 at a time. So I should have all the anubias tied on by the end of the week. SHOULD that is.
Yeah, that works too. Nothing like standing in front of someone's tank and say "man, that's a nice plant", and they have it bagged for you before you can complete the sentence.......lol

You're worse than i about tearing tanks apart......lol i just started up a 30L crypt/anubias/java fern/ crs tank. I gotta get some rocks so i can get it scaped. Then i am off to see a man about some crs i should see jimmy this weekend for some shrimp and endler's and the paludarium will be at 100% completion and hopefully see dan for some shrimp for the 75. All the while i'm working on a 40b dart frog paludarium. I needed the break over the summer after all my shrimp died the way they did, but i am back baby!!! Lol
Fishies_in_Philly is offline   Reply With Quote